A week of moving furniture, setting up desks and workbenches and then watching films.
- Redecorated the lounge at the weekend and turned it into the study
- Swapped the lounge and study over
- Went to Kendal Mountain Festival with Kate – stayed in the van.
- Finished the latest SECRET PROJECT. More to be shown later.
- Unclogged and solved the levelling problem with the 3d printer – horizontal bar not level.
- Make some films.
A fairly busy week, without seeming to acheive all that much. Work has got quite busy with some short deadlines coming up. Lots of staring at Gannt charts and trying to make the lines fit in the boundaries that we’ve been given.
- Went to Christian’s on Tuesday to talk about Iron Man training, high intensity work seems to be lacking in my current training.
- Jess’s for tea on Wednesday, fajitas and talking about the events in London, and planning mid week MTB trips again.
- At my parents this weekend, dropping the dog off for the week as Lakes trip next weekend.
Not a huge amount done on anything this week, being out two of the days in the week cut down on time
- Some sewing and cutting on the SECRET PROJECT.
- Measured the van for the cooker unit at the weekend, drew some diagrams, ran up and down stairs measuring more things until I think it’ll all fit together.
- Mid week MTB ride with Jess
- Lakes trip with Kate at the weekend, got Friday afternoon off
About time I started trying to keep a moderately regular log. No promises. But it seems to be in the in thing at the minute, so might as well follow a trend. Work may come up, but it’s not going to be a category.
- Had a cold most of the week, training got scrapped.
- Swimming lesson on Tuesday, stroke work, recommended to use a Yoga band for shoulder and rotator cuff.
- Retirement party for Neil at work. Met some sheep.
- Finished the prototype saddle bag.
- Research for the van cooker unit.
- 4 digit 7 segment displays arrived, but no soldering iron yet.
- Weekend of training and cycling – Kate is here.
- Measuring for the van cooker unit.
And that’ll do for now. More next week.