A fairly busy week, without seeming to acheive all that much. Work has got quite busy with some short deadlines coming up. Lots of staring at Gannt charts and trying to make the lines fit in the boundaries that we’ve been given.
- Went to Christian’s on Tuesday to talk about Iron Man training, high intensity work seems to be lacking in my current training.
- Jess’s for tea on Wednesday, fajitas and talking about the events in London, and planning mid week MTB trips again.
- At my parents this weekend, dropping the dog off for the week as Lakes trip next weekend.
Not a huge amount done on anything this week, being out two of the days in the week cut down on time
- Some sewing and cutting on the SECRET PROJECT.
- Measured the van for the cooker unit at the weekend, drew some diagrams, ran up and down stairs measuring more things until I think it’ll all fit together.
- Mid week MTB ride with Jess
- Lakes trip with Kate at the weekend, got Friday afternoon off