About time I started trying to keep a moderately regular log. No promises. But it seems to be in the in thing at the minute, so might as well follow a trend. Work may come up, but it’s not going to be a category.
- Had a cold most of the week, training got scrapped.
- Swimming lesson on Tuesday, stroke work, recommended to use a Yoga band for shoulder and rotator cuff.
- Retirement party for Neil at work. Met some sheep.
- Finished the prototype saddle bag.
- Research for the van cooker unit.
- 4 digit 7 segment displays arrived, but no soldering iron yet.
- Weekend of training and cycling – Kate is here.
- Measuring for the van cooker unit.
And that’ll do for now. More next week.